City Services - COVID-19
The City follows the direction of the province and aligned with Step 3 of the BC Restart plan, our services have returned to regular pre-COVID hours of operation. City Hall is open to the public from 8 am to 4 pm and our operations department from 8 am to 4 pm, closed noon to 1 pm. For now, entrance to the Parksville Civic and Technology Centre is from the Jensen Avenue East entrance. Masks are mandatory while in the building. COVID-19 resources are provided for our residents at Letís Talk Parksville.
VISITING PARKSVILLE CIVIC AND TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (100 Jensen Avenue East)
Here are a few things we would like the public to know:
- Entrance to the Parksville Civic and Technology Centre is from Jensen Avenue East only.
- Masks are mandatory while in the building.
- Staff may elect to meet with the public either in-person or virtually and in-person meetings will comply with protocols on physical distancing and masks.
- For now, access to the Vancouver Island Library continues to be the outside entrance, east parking lot.
- Main floor washrooms are open for public use.
- If sick, stay home and get tested.
- Information and resources are available from Letís Talk Parksville. Please refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250 248-6144.
The public is welcome to attend Council meetings in-person beginning with the September 8 meeting; however, numbers are limited and masks are mandatory while in the building. Meetings are webstreamed, live and archived from our website.