Between April and October, water restrictions are necessary to meet current water supply demands for drinking, fire protection and irrigation. The City implements water restrictions in the form of four stages.
NO WATER RESTRICTIONS – NOVEMBER TO MARCH
- Special Watering Permit
- Parksville restrictions – printable chart
- Graph Comparing Annual Water Usage
- Graph Comparing Water Consumption Monthly 2012-2019
- Graph of Water Consumption for 2019
- Regional District of Nanaimo – Team Watersmart
- Bylaw 1320 - Water Service System Bylaw - CONSOLIDATED
Please direct questions to email@example.com or call 250 248-5412.