- Accessible Design Standards
- Appointment of Agent Form
- Building Bylaw, No. 1387 consolidated for convenience
- Building Permit Application Form
- Building Permit Fees
- Building Permit Submission Requirements
- Crawlspace & Wall Details
- Example Plans: Accessory Building
- Example Plans: Secondary Suite
- Garage or Carport Conversion
- Occupant Load Calculations
- Pre-Construction Energy Compliance Report
- Request for Building Permit Information
- Restaurant & Commercial Kitchen TI
- Stairs, Guards & Handrails
How to use the calculator to estimate your building permit fee:
- Enter the construction cost in the calculator below.
- Click on the Calculate button to see the results.
- Click on the Clear Fields button to reset the form for more calculation estimates.
Please Note: This calculator is an estimate of the building permit fee.
“This calculator is provided as a convenience only and is for information purposes to help determine approximate building permit fee. The results do not reflect the total cost including any additional fees that may be payable at the time of building permit issuance. An accurate fee will be calculated by a building inspector as part of the plan review process once an application has been made.”
BUILDING PERMIT STATISTICS
Building permit statistics from May 1, 2013, are now available directly from our website. We have included instructions to retrieve the building reports. Instructions
|Inspection Requests/General Inquiries||250 firstname.lastname@example.org|