Retail Sales > Application Process
Submit Non-Medical Cannabis Retail Licence Application to the LCRB
The form must be completed in full with all required documents. If any of the required submissions are not included, the application will not be accepted.
Submit Retail Cannabis Sales Business Licence Application to the City of Parksville
The form must be completed in full with all required submission attached. If any of the required submissions are not included, the application will not be accepted.
Review, Public Notification and Council Consideration
Prior to a staff report being presented to Council, a complete Cannabis Retail Business Licence Application must be approved in principle by the Licence Inspector.
Public comments will be gathered prior to Council consideration as set out in Policy No. 3.41. Following the notification period, a report will be prepared to Council outlining relevant land use and bylaw information with a summary of public comments received prior to the agenda deadline.
A report will be prepared outlining relevant land use and bylaw information to be presented to Council with a summary of public comments received prior to the agenda deadline.
Resolution Forwarded to the LCRB
Staff will provide a copy of written comments received and the staff report to the province with Councilís resolution.
BUSINESS LICENCE APPLICATIONThe application must include the following:
- Application Fee ($1,000); Council Resolution Fee ($750) payable by cheque
- Completed Retail Cannabis Sales Business Licence Application form; with signatures from authorized property owner(s)
- Title Search (dated within the past 30 days)
- Charges on Title (legal notations, covenants, rights-of-ways, etc.)
- Company Search (if property is owned in a company name)
- Site Plan (one hard copy and one PDF digital copy in standard metric scale showing the extent of the retail cannabis business on the property and the primary business entrance)
- Criminal Records Check
- Odour Control Plan
- Good Neighbour Agreement
- Light Pollution Plan (for any hydroponic greenhouse facilities)
All Rights Reserved | Site by Bravenet Marketing Inc.
Legal Disclaimer/Privacy Statement