The City's senior management team is led by the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). The CAO works closely with Mayor and Council and is Councilís principal advisor on matters of policy. The CAO is responsible to Council for the efficient administration of all municipal activities and ensures Councilís goals and objectives are achieved by providing strategic leadership.
The CAO oversees the preparation of annual financial plans, programs and policy initiatives, and establishes standards and priorities to ensure the consistent delivery of high quality services. A critical responsibility for the Chief Administrative Officer is to ensure all operations are conducted within the framework of the Cityís values and goals. The CAO liaises with other government agencies, provincial and municipal, to provide Council with the information required to develop plans and policies.
Senior management works closely together as a team and meets regularly to ensure the City's administration is effective and efficient.
- Keeva Kehler, Chief Administrative Officer
- Shawn Boven, Director of Engineering and Technology Services
- Jedha Holmes, Director of Finance
- Angie Legault, Director of Corporate Services
- Marc Norris, Fire Chief
- Blaine Russell, Director of Community Planning and Building
- Deb Tardiff, Manager of Communications
- Amanda Weeks, Manager of Administrative Services
- Belinda Woods, Director of Operations
All Rights Reserved | Site by Bravenet Marketing Inc.
Legal Disclaimer/Privacy Statement