The City's senior management team is led by the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). The CAO works closely with Mayor and Council and is Councilís principal advisor on matters of policy. The CAO is responsible to Council for the efficient administration of all municipal activities and ensures Councilís goals and objectives are achieved by providing strategic leadership.
The CAO oversees the preparation of annual budgets, programs and policy initiatives and establishes standards and priorities to ensure the consistent delivery of high quality City services. A critical responsibility for the Chief Administrative Officer is to ensure that all operations are conducted within the framework of the Cityís values and goals. The CAO also liaises with other government agencies, provincial and municipal, to provide Council with the information they require to develop plans and policies.
Senior management works closely together as a team and met regularly to ensure the administration of the City of Parksville is effective and efficient.
- Keeva Kehler, Chief Administrative Officer
- Blaine Russell, Director of Community Planning and Building
- Deb Tardiff, Manager of Communications
- Joe Doxey, Acting Director of Engineering
- Lucky Butterworth, Director of Finance
- Trina Harrison, Director of Human Resources
- Marc Norris, Fire Chief