May 30, 2023
BC Ferries BGC Central Vancouver Island Drive BC Events Calendar Health and Seniors Information Line Island Health Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism Association Parksville Chamber Parksville Community Centre Parksville Downtown Business Association Parksville Weather Regional District of Nanaimo Tide Charts (DFO) Tide Level Application Parksville Fire Rescue RCMP Oceanside RDN Transit
Home > Online Services > Tax Certificates
City of Parksville tax certificates can be obtained through API Canada using a credit card or through myLTSA using a Land Titles account.
Visit API Canada or myLTSA to learn more about tax certificates online.
- Tax certificates issued with zero assessments or zero tax/utility calculations may be considered new construction and will require a parent property tax certificate. Contact the finance Ddepartment for tax and utility information on new construction.
- Customers who are on the City's Tax/Utility Installment Plan will need to cancel this service prior to the closing date. You can Download theCancellation Form or contact the finance department for assitance.
- Installment withdrawals are on the 15th of each month; therefore, account balances may change prior to final adjustments.
- Refunds are not issued for prepaid taxes or utilities - please adjust on any credit balance.
- Taxes and utilities are separate accounts. Do not deduct any credit balances from outstanding amounts owing; adjust each account separately and remit payment for balances owing only.
Copyright © City of Parksville
All Rights Reserved | Site by Bravenet Marketing Inc.
Legal Disclaimer/Privacy Statement