Commercial Water Rate Calculator
Effective with the March 2017 billing cycle, rates will have a fixed infrastructure charge of $95.84 plus a consumption charge which varies with usage. This new fee structure will equalize costs for residential and commercial customers.
Water rate calculators have been provided so that you can estimate your water rates. Four separate calculators have been provided for residential, strata-residential and commercial and large family rate along with instructions on how to use the calculators.
How to use the calculator to estimate your water charges:
- Begin by finding a recent utility bill (you may wish to use both March and
September consumptions to estimate your winter and summer charges).
- Look for the consumption amount in cubic metres ( m3 ) on the statement.
- Enter the water usage amount in the calculator below.
- Click on the Calculate button to see the results.
- Click on the Clear Fields button to reset the form for more calculation estimates.
Please Note: This rate calculator is for the water charge only. Sewer and garbage charges will also be included on your semi-annual utility bill.