The City of Parksville now issues Tax Certificates through BC Online. Please go to the BC Online website to order your Tax Certificate. The City's fee for a Tax Certificate is $20 and is paid directly through your BC Online account (Please contact BC Online to set up your account).
- Tax Certificates that are issued with zero assessments or zero tax/utility calculations may be considered new construction and will require a Parent Property Tax Certificate. Please Contact the Finance Department for tax and utility information on new construction.
- Customers who are on the City's Tax/Utility Installment Plan will need to cancel this service prior to the closing date. You can Download the Cancellation Form or contact the finance department to have one faxed.
- Installment withdrawals are on the 15th of each month - therefore account balances may change prior to final adjustments.
- Refunds are not issued for prepaid taxes or utilities - please adjust on any credit balance.
- Taxes and Utilities are separate accounts - Please do not deduct any credit balances from outstanding amounts owing - adjust each account separately and remit payment for balances owing only.