Long Range Planning
- express fundamental community values and goals;
- guide the decision-making process by offering a long
range outlook according to an expressed vision;
- provide a reasonable degree of certainty regarding
the future form and character of different areas of the city.
- Plan Parksville – Final Adopted OCP, Official Community Plan Bylaw, 2013 No. 1492
- Schedule B - Future Land Use Designations Map
- Schedule C - Form and Character Development Permit Areas Map
- Schedule D - Environmentally Sensitive Lands Development Permit Areas Map
- Schedule E - Hazard Lands Development Permit Area Map
- Schedule F - Downtown Core Map
- Schedule G-1 - Road Classification Map
- Schedule G-2 - Bicycle Network Map
- Schedule G-3 - Pedestrian Network Map
- Schedule G-4 - Transit Network Map
The plan is intended to:
Provides direction for the long-term sustainable development and operation of
Parksville’s Community Park.
A comprehensive document intended to guide land acquisitions necessary
to meet future demands for parks and open spaces in the City of Parksville.
Provides information on Parksville's housing inventory and needs.
This document serves as a guide to companies, organizations and individuals who require general statistical information on the City of Parksville. This information is updated as it becomes available from Statistics Canada.
We have used our best efforts to ensure that the information is correct and current. The City distributes the Community Profile under the strict condition that the City of Parksville will not
be liable or responsible for the accuracy of the information contained herein.