Corfield Street Open House 2016
Corfield Street Open House 2016The City hosted an open house in October 2016 to review preliminary plans for capital project road improvements on Corfield Street from Highway 19A to Stanford Avenue as well as a preliminary proposal for improvements to a trail connecting Corfield Street to Evergreen Street, Bagshaw Street and McVickers Street. City engineering staff and consultants presented preliminary roadway and pedestrian design concepts.
The information provided at the open house is available below. Attendees at the open house were asked to provide comments on both the Corfield Street capital upgrades and the Jensen greenway concept.
- Typical Cross Section – Stanford Avenue to Jensen Avenue
- Typical Cross Section – Jensen Avenue to Highway 19A
- Summary Information
- Proposed Road Construction – Stanford Avenue to Jensen Avenue
- Proposed Road Construction – Jensen Avenue to Highway 19A
- Jensen Avenue Greenway Proposed Trail Construction - Corfield Street to McVickers Street
- Jensen Avenue Greenway Typical Trail Section – Corfield Street to McVickers Street
- Proposed Road Construction Jensen Avenue to Highway 19A
- Proposed Road Construction Stanford Avenue to Jensen Avenue